唯链主网上线一周年之中英文AMA马拉松倒计时!Chinese-English Live Broadcast| VeChain AMA Marathon Is Coming!

• Hi Sunny and team!

Glad to be a part of Vechain, it feels like being part of the next big thing!

Here are the questions: Where do you see Vechain in the upcoming restructuration of the global economy?

Do you see Vechain as an important actor to help to achieve the Sustainable Development goals of United Nations before 2030?

Thanks for lead us!
    0x0efe61eA4cD502144fA7945A7c37D9Eb0f61AEAE

• 陆总您好。据我了解,唯链科技公司跟合作的对象可能签的是RMB合同,让传统企业无感试用区块链。我想问一下唯链公司赚到的RMB有没有可能会回购vet?谢谢!
    陆总,帮主,南总,凯文总等为唯链生态努力的各位总,你们多注意身体,好好工作好好照顾自己身体,辛苦了!谢谢你们!
    0xc413eeDF9C2B05050CE18c0a16181acBcf6E9e95

• Hi Sunny , first of all congratulations on the 1 year anniversary I am so glad to be part of this big family

Q :Can you give us an update on BYD partnership and what we should expect the next 6month
    Q : Is there any chance "AURA" the LVMH private chain will work with Vechain ?

Thank you
    0xaABcbec672f2C90026C167e311365D831b5B6F6C

• Hi Sunny and team!

Question:
    With the introduction of hybrid chains, who authenticates the transactions of information between the private chain and public chain. For instance, if a company falsifies information on their private chain, would you be able to catch the bad info while putting it in the public chain?

Sorry to hear about your loss and I truly hope you are able to take time and mourn.

0x780455951c45f9958C66E175AF44496Ee72632D4

• @VeChainOfficial

Can you explain why VTHO is necessary in the Vechain ecosystem? Also, how will you deal with US regulations such as the SEC?

0x82c0fDDCD091969395df8d48e9D62656ddB3fCC6

• @VeChainOfficial

A couple questions! 2 business. 1 hypothetical. 1 personal.

Business 1 - The carbon credit system...How is this being received by nations and corporations? Has further development with UN been specifically geared towards an implementation of the credit system? If so, what is an estimated time line, or quarter, when will see more specifics on the carbon credit system?

Business 2 - What are some interesting/astounding/strange applications of vechain, or possible applications, that your team has discovered, that you never thought possible or conceived of when starting out with the development of vechain?

Hypothetical 1- What are some areas of the world/business/society that you would love vechain to disrupt/change/to play a significant role in making better? For example - voting fraud, election funding transparency, university diplomas on the chain, etc.

Personal 1 - As a man who is constantly traveling, what things do you do to maintain your health, mental balance, and leadership?

Lastly, Condolences on your loss to you and your family.

Thanks and take care.

Wallet address
    0x311a5eA918573bCf372146A7cbb251Ecc3ce32cc

• Hi Sunny and Team, Been a long time supporter and think you guys are the most professional and valuable crypto in the space.

1. Can you talk about starting your own business/franchise in the USA with Toolchain if you want to on board SMEs.
    2. Do you guys plan on having a bigger presence in San Francisco? Since you did the first Vechain Summit there.
    3. How is the Smart city project in partnership with the National Chinese Government in Gui'an coming along?

Keep up the great work!
    0xBC076BD109CaBEa68FAa6f8C94fA1B90Fa61Bc94

• Hey Sunny and Team.

To me Vechain clearly stand out and I'm so excited for what the future is to bring.

My question is something a little different how many staff currently work for Vechain and how many days a week do they work? It seems like you guys never stop!

Vechain wallet address:

0xc9E4552b1C03F8921A4B5d8fcBf89Fc1943bE30F

• Sunny, big fan here and holder since the beginning. I bought enough for an xnode as soon as they were announced and have upgraded it multiple times and haven't looked back since. I'm super excited for the future and the team is doing an amazing job.

That said, if VeChain is about to blow up and take over the entire industry, just nod your head 🙂

• Good Stuff VeChain Team!

Will there be additional purposes/uses of VTHO other than facilitating transactions?

Thank you for your time.

0x871bAB0a21F8B9898502351890B4972e12DA1BC5

• @VeChainOfficial

Hi Sunny,

Nothing but love for the whole Vechain team! It seems like your so said trillions of transactions are about to become true!

My question is if you’ll be able to tell us when the Carbon credit system will go live? And another question is how long it Will take before the generation speed of Vtho is altered?

0xC3a4679833bEacE465d3C5E7f201Ab6A0168717A

• At what level in us dollars do you think the tranaction fees should be in the long run?

0x9BC012AeF2e8c9348Cf45c3a6D7bA8CC24E5C0b4

• Hi Sunny and team,
    Can you tell us about the state of the solutions you are developing for China’s tobacco industry?
    Will we see transactions on mainnet regarding this soon?
    0x0aF115A89ba0D7d2D89e8e1207B93e4f2cB32B38

• Hi Sunny Lu,

Welldone to your archivement so far! very impressive!

Just one question : will we have our own Vechain debit card in the very near future ?
    0x71cF0aC83b19e2aa6C9d608007Da1b8b2207509b
    thanks!
    Tony

• Hey Team!

Could you walk us through the lifecycle of a fresh produce that ends up on the shelves in Walmart China? Such as when transactions occur and where and how many transactions 1 product sees in it's life. Thanks! You guys rock!

0x312cd4BdAc96aFfb702034958cDec3B4e041f923

• Hi Sunny,

Can you tell us a little bit more about the state of the Drug and Vaccine Traceability Solution Developed by VeChain and DNV GL? When will it go live?

• Hi Sunny,

how many of the 101 authority nodes are already dedicated to other entities and how many are still under controle of the Vechain foundation?

• Hi Sunny,

I would like to know the tx/s ratio factor using sidechains vs not using sidechains in VeChain Blockchain

Congrats for your huuuge partners, and for those enormous who have to come 😏 Beasts! 💪 💪 💪

0x72E7199c21b74536053B205d0d130D0d37F67963

• Congratulations for VechainThor 1-year Anniversary!!!
    Great fan from Korea here! And thank you for opening this AMA Marathon.
    I have few questions

1. Sunny, you mentioned that companies complaining about VTHO being too costly at this price. Do you agree? You said something about ‘micro-adjustment’ Please clarify what it means. Does it mean, foundation is adjusting the price of VTHO?
    2. I think the higher price of VET and VTHO will be hinderance for mass adoption by enterprises. Do you have any plan for enterprise adoption after price of VET gets too high?
    3. LVMH seems it has built its own consortium chain called “AURA” and it says it is based on ETH. Do you aware of that? Is there any plan on cross chain work with AURA? Or do we just lose most of LVMH brands?
    4. Is the Transaction cost by different companies alter by what the products are? It feels like transaction cost by scanning mushroom from Walmart should be different from the Tx cost by scanning a high-end luxury bag or a car.
    5. QR code. What if someone just copy the QR code and make fake wine? Isn’t QR-code not powerful enough from being counterfeited?
    6. Any plan to expand business in Korea?
    7. Any other Korean exchanges ready to list VeChain other than Bithumb, which does not give VTHO back.
    8. Please make a plan for a meet up in Korea!!

0x66fB6307061750A9440dba888EE5909F4471d5a8

• Hi Sunny,

Will Vechain implement some kind of voting mechanism for token holders in the future?

• Hi Sunny,

Will the carbon reduction project expand to other continents in the near future?

• Hi Sunny,

will there be more fortune 500 companies onboarding this year?

• Hi Sunny,

Congrats with onboarding Walmart China! does this implecate a cooperation with IBM?

• "...For example, in a project we just concluded for the European Commission, we developed a benchmark test for comparing different DLT systems and applied it to test and evaluate DLT systems and their applicability to measure and ultimately reduce CO2 emissions of all 296 million vehicles on European roads." http://www.odbms.org/2019/06/on-blockchain-qa-with-roman-beck-head-of-the-european-blockchain-center/
    ... and Sunny attended the copenhagenfintechweek at ITUkbh where Roman Beck is professor for "IT innovation management and leadership"

Is this a coincidence or is there something brewing ?

• Sunny,

A million thankyous to you and the Vechain team for all of your hard work and efforts!!

Can you show a little love for the original X-Node holders that have held through this bear market? Many of us were not lucky enough to pickup a cheap VIP181 token on the marketplace and have been soft-locked at much higher prices

0x46c00Be96937baEB7f71d08C9Bbb0499C58002C3

• Hi Sunny,

Love your work and excited for the future of Vechain.

Do you have any further news on the Economic Node pool? There is lots of discussion about X Nodes but is there further importance to be put on the economic nodes too in future? Thanks!

0x9fB1d9F49f3ACfABBA7fA04A1549502ab0dBc760

• @VeChainOfficial @SunnyLu you recently tweeted how you see the potential of blockchain and urge us to respect its power and treat it very, very carefully. Because the data extracted from blockchain is true and precise, how are you working to protect the users data from being mismanaged by companies or governments? Thank you for your time.

• Hello Sunny, congrats on one year anniversary!

In light of announcement that Binance is closing its exchange to the US, will VET purchasing/trading be offered on more US-based exchanges in the future? Thank you.

0x3475ff5d568e41060e3d0d059dfd47b209a734da

• One more Sunny!

Can you please elaborate on the $500m Fund that you mentioned at the Summit in April.

This is one you should be super proud of - especially with government funding. Can you reveal more details?

0x8e57A9EF4a759B80c3Fd6d1157A9F13764b2009E

• Right now mainnet is really gaining traction, love it. However, many people feel tx only are nice but I would love to see many more short film clips that showcase how the tracking is implemented and how processes take place per product group. A great example was the beanie a while back. Recently I loved the fresh produce from Walmart China. Will there be more of these short clips anytime soon?

0x27eAB7392BE4B43FbD57967137e782054AF3DdE1

• Hey Sunny,

1.) Can you tell us more about the United Nations work that you're doing? You said that international governments (E.g. Japan, France, Geneva) are all pushing you to roll out some blockchain work. What exactly do you mean?

2.) Kevin mentioned opening a San Fran office to support a potential client in the future in a video interview. Was this client eventually signed up? Was it Walmart?

3.) The BYD partnership was announced last year and it has been said that it is currently live. Is this true? Why aren't we seeing more transactions on the main net?

4.) What is the reason behind VTHO not being tradeable on Binance? Did you ask for this to be the case?

5.) Regarding the project to track and authenticate cigarettes in China. This is a huge problem in China, when do you think this will be implemented? Is it still on the roadmap?

6.) Can you list the current PUBLIC Authority Nodes? E.g DNV GL have been happy to reveal they are AN holders, are any other companies open about it- and if so which companies?

7.) How closely do the Plair team work with VeChain?

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions!

0xe6c5127D263633904326a03b2D143369429E9a1a

• Hi Sunny,
    When you would fall out by whatever (hopefully not), is there a (back-up) plan to go on with the Vechain Business?

Greets Sander
    The Netherlands/Holland
    0x3026B130B4c8Aa60dE17A853DD10DfA03a0bD021

• Hi Sunny,
    Is there a maximum amount of TXs on the VeChain mainnet or is that the big problem (for all blockchains?) to solve in the coming years? In other words: could Vechain be a leader in blockchain scalability?

Greets Sander,
    Holland/The Netherlands
    0x3026B130B4c8Aa60dE17A853DD10DfA03a0bD021

• Congratulations on the 1 year anniversary. Looking forward to what the next year brings for VeFam!

My questions

1. What new sections are you looking to add to the next Whitepaper?
    2. Will we be getting more information about existing partnerships? e.g. INPI Asia, Logsafer, VeResearch

0x59e833f7729b4dE41Ab7D6fa6559E38512De5452

• hi

is there any plans for the middle east in the future
    thank you
    0xa50649c52e538dbc3d62732e1301c690ab36ef4d

• Hi everybody

will you sing a chinese birthday song for the mainnet ? ... or an english one 🎆 🎇 🎆

• @VeChainOfficial

Hello vechain fam! I really like what you're doing and am happy to be a part of the vechain ecosystem. It's exciting to see how much vechain has accomplished and am also particularly excited about PLAIR's vision for the future of gaming.

Can anyone provide any details on the status of PLAIR? Perhaps an updated roadmap is in order, as newcomers to the project are kind of left scratching their head when they compare what was planned vs the current state of the project. Transparency is valued more than profits in many respects. I think PLAIR could benefit from updating their investors and fans, regardless of the status. People just want to know what is going on.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

0x40260402e38073D97E90235163D5c42C79818eA3

• @VeChainOfficial Hi everyone. Early investor and long time fan of the vechain family. At the vechain summit, Sunny mentioned a healthcare application of vechain. Can you elaborate on what is implemented and if that's a sector that you're targeting?

I work in healthcare and have always thought that various processes could benefit from using blockchain solutions (medications, medical supply ordering, even EMR systems.)

It's exciting to think that something I'm a part of could help revolutionize healthcare.

0x3a9c65a50DF26c1961bE5937d968f5ec27F0c0B6

• @Dave_Ohana

Check this out https://twitter.com/i/status/1143861718918942720 Blue tags are VeChain's QR code, and here's a link to Walmart's website showing the tracking:

https://walmart-trace.vetoolchain.cn/walmart/p/10000919067888862973#%E4%BA%A7%E5%93%81%E5%87%BA%E5%8E%82%E6%A3%80%E9%AA%8C%E8%AE%B0%E5%BD%95-1

• Hi Team!

Congrats on the milestones achieved so far.

Can you tell more about the partnerships that have been established? How exactly are they going to use the chain/token?

0x52fc1f212e5f8c97724f7f0ae366d18bfa0256f1

• @MrBlond said in 唯链主网上线一周年之中英文AMA马拉松倒计时!Chinese-English Live Broadcast| VeChain AMA Marathon Is Coming!:

IF so...1. Why make it so hard to sign up and ask questions.

1.) VeChain has more money and use to be gained by going after corporations with more money than the average Joe, and more need for what VeChain is designed to do as a supply chain. Not to say it's ONLY for enterprises, but for us to see that mass adoption they have to focus on who's going to be the most influential, and who can use the blockchain the most. The cool thing too is that these people who aren't willing to learn computers for whatever reason will still be taking part, if they live in China and shop at Walmart and buy a product tracked by VeChain, then their helping us.

2.) I totally agree that there should be a better way to do this, a good solution would be for the VeChain Wallet app to link to the Comet extension and it could auto display your wallets addresses. But in the mean time you can always just email it to yourself from your phone (Assuming you're not using a Ledger)

3.) This ties into your second question and first question, it seems they're more focused on the enterprise aspect, and making it the least painful for them. They're [Enterprises] the biggest consumers of VeChain and the driving force of the VTHO and VET value. So I don't think this is their priority, but I'd love to see them simplify buying VET some how. Comet is currently making the VeChain wallet is easier than most coins, making use of DBET and anything else using their blockchain easier, by allowing you to make a wallet with a few steps and a nice looking UI. The only hard part is of course getting VET from an exchange or something of the like. What sort of things do you think they could do to make it easier for people who are less experienced

• Hi Patrick

The plair community wishes to get more updates. Some of the deadlines were prosponed. Me personally don't think that a date has to be hold but at least we need reasons like the api problem with steam.

Will we get more updates about the development in the future ?

A lot of people are very depressed about the situation.

• Hi Sunny,

As an early and enthusiastic investor, I would like to start by congratulating you and the entire team for everything you have built in what is a uniquely challenging space!

You have recently commented that VTHO is trading at a higher price than intended. Most of the community are aware of the mechanisms available to control transaction costs (adjusting gas ratio/VTHO generation rate and free VTHO initiatives).

But are you in a position openly talk some more with us about platform economics?

• Can you give any examples of intended USD costs for different types of transactions?
    • Whilst I understand a lot of activity is under NDA, can you disclose any short/mid/long term projections for platform transaction rates?
    • Can you disclose any projections for total annual platform income (total USD cost of VTHO used).

0x186977F06Dd31FE32fF7cdd1Ce53cfD6f4B95e89

• Hi! I'm a long time holder and believer of VET. My question is: Why did Esprezzo end up going to ETH? Is there something ETH can handle better, or was it something else?

0x1C4A466b95441584202250f7E2B1488dd10Ce2b4

• What's vchain's vision on global expansion? What are the next partnership target after Walmart China?

0x1b2049961cf32caaf247ce1be8ecdd1a79516806

• I want to know if the enterprise Vechain, is looking for massadoption?

IF so...1. Why make it so hard to sign up and ask questions.
    2. Is it almost impossible to copy the Vechainthor Mobile wallet adress so you can ask for a paymenr or transaction.

And 3....is is not more suited for the majority of people that do not have the computerskills or have angst to learn new computer skills.

Then ...if Vechain is NOT looling for adoption of masses but just big coörporations, why you let "average Joe"" invest and bring so mich volatility to a coin that it is only interesring to traders and not investors because they look for less volatile investments.

Also: What is the plan for the Xnode program? I myself feel tricked by Vechain into thinking the Xnode was to thank early investors who backed up Vechain and locked their tokens to stableize the price. But in the end Xnodes came on the open market and we got screwed big time. Even if it was just the moment from when you have to have Vet on your Ledger waiting for the Thow wallet and manual swap seeing your money evaporare while non Xnode holders could dump on you like yesterday's girlfriend.

What exact benefits will you give to Xnodes that have not moved adress?? Those are the only ones affected by everything you did to them?!

0x92EE28f1928c9Bc2c309bB8be1875a09767FA611

• Sunny,

Questions below!

Q : What is the expected ROI for holding Vet and generating VTHO ? Is there an expected ROI?

Q : What can we expect to see from VTHO with the growing adoption / txs / clauses ?

Q : Are you still planning to implement a 1 click solution in the Vet wallet to swap Vtho for Vet?

Thank you Sunny!

VET wallet:

0xd8dA0ee511e34d1B0059bA313F20744064EAF958

• Yesss!

0xCDf6154D6a5628718162B9E8B758Cb5A41091A21

• @VeChainOfficial Hi Sunny! Can you explain to us what a customer will see when they scan the QR Code at Walmart? What type of information would be displayed for the customer?

0x0xfa3929c466623B01185DcAbE2655121948Cf429b

• excited!! long live VeChain!

wallet: 0x8ebd398265a18d598a630e5bab06c4867c92ed59