Breaking News!! 3000 VTHO are available for FREE @VTHO Giveaway! Don't miss it!

• Visit the event page in VeChainThor wallet APP! Get 3000VTHO for free!!!!!πŸ‘Š πŸ‘Š πŸ‘Š 😁 😁

• I have completed all the missions! How long will it take me to get vtho?

• @namnam1810 said in Breaking News!! 3000 VTHO are available for FREE @VTHO Giveaway! Don't miss it!:

I have completed all three steps, so when will my account have 1000VTH

Have you received VTHO yet?

• @namnam1810 The event is still ongoing.
    Reward rules (shown on the event page in VeChainThor Wallet APP):

• Step 1: Find the event page in VeChainThor Wallet APP and finish the registration in the page, you will be rewarded with a Registration Prize of 1,000 VTHO into your OceanEx account.
    • The Registration Prize cannot be traded or withdrawn, only if you finish the next deposit process, the Registration Prize will be unlocked.
      Step 2: Complete a deposit no less than 1,500 VET / 10,000 VTHO one time to your OceanEx account within 72 hours after finishing the registration, you will be rewarded with a Deposit Prize of 1,000 VTHO into your OceanEx account.
    • After finishing this step, the Registration Prize will also be unlocked.
      Step3: Complete one trade within 7 days (7 x 24 hours) after finishing the registration, you will be rewarded with an extra Trading Prize of 1,000 VTHO into your OceanEx account.
    • There’s no limit on token types and trading volume.

Please be noted If you failed to complete the deposit process within 72 hours after finishing the registration, your locked Registration Prize will be canceled, and you won’t get any reward including Registration Prize, Deposit Prize and Trading Prize.

• @Thors_girl I have completed all three steps, so when will my account have 1000VTHO

• I have completed all three steps, so when will my account have 1000VTHO