My favorite Dapp- Everscore(Please don't miss it)

• Just find an amazing dapp from VeChainWorld! -- Everscore !✌ ✌ ✌ I don’t want anyone miss it! 👊 What about it? Find detail information here in 2 mins! And please allow me to show you how to use Everscore. Please, come to try, I do really think Everscore has strong potential for appling in gaming, sports and entertainment! What do you think about it? Come to leave your comments below, let me know your idea.👯

Kindly remind, please visit the dapp with Sync🤗

• @DrJones666 You can email to: info@everscore.io

However you don't need assistance to do this since it is possible to add your app yourself by creating a company and game with address inside the everscore dapp, then that address is allowed to add scores and achievements for players (other addresses). This is explained in detail in the second medium article that @Thors_girl linked.

@Aworker Great idea! This is actually in the planning to implement, including thumbnail images for games.

@Thors_girl Thank you for your kind words 🙂

• Agreed! and i'm also wondering why not to add the link of games in everscore directly so i could just click and play😉

• How to add my DApp into Everscore? API? Maybe a win-win relationship for both Everscore and DApps listed on it.